0.6/1kv XLPE Insulated Duplex/Triplex/Quadruple Aerial Bundled Cable
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Aerial Bundled Cable
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Wire Core Material: Alulminum
- Model: ABC Cable
- Votlage: 0.6/1kv,10kv,35kv
- Specification: ASTM IEC CSA DIN BS standard allowed
- HS Code: 85444921
- Application: Overhead Power Transmission
- Current: AC Cable
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO
- Brand: Rne Da
- Trademark: RNE DA
- Origin: Hebei, China
1. Application of Service Drop Cable:
Service Drop Cable (ABC CABLE) are mainly used for electric power transmission, rebuilding of urban and forest regions.
They can improves safety and reliance of electrified wire netting.
2. Type of Service Drop Cable:
Service Drop Cable(ABC CABLE) covers mainly three types:
Duplex Service Drop
Triplex Service Drop
Quadruple Service Drop
The cable can be produced whose construction is phase conductor with neutral bare conductor or phase conductor with insulated neutral conductor, etc. And we can still produce the cables according to the request of customers.
3. Detailed Introduction of Service Drop Cable
3.1 Duplex Service Drop
To supply 120 volt aerial service for temporary service at construction sites, outdoor or street lighting. For service at 600 volts or lower ATA conductor temperature of 750C maximum.
Concentric stranded or compressed 1350-H19 conductor, polyethylene or cross-linked polyethylene insulation, concentric strand AAC, ACSR, or 6201 alloy neutral messenger.
3.2 Triplex Service Drop
To supply power from the utility`s lines to the consumer`s weather head. For service at 600 volts or less(phase to phase ) at a conductor temperature of 75 maximum for PE insulation or 90 maximum for XLPE insulation.
Concentric strand or compressed 1350-H19 conductor, polyethylene or cross linked polyethylene insulation, concentric strand AAC, ACSR, or 6201 alloy neutral messenger.
3.3 Quadruple Service Drop
Used to supply 3 phase power, usually from a pole-mounted transformer to the use`s service head where connection to the service entrance cable is made. To be used at voltages of 600 volts or less phase to phase and at conductor temperature not to exceed 75 for PE insulated conductors or 90 for XLPE insulated conductors.
Conductors are concentrically stranded, compressed 1350-H19 aluminium. Insulated with either polyethylene or XLPE. Neutral messengers are concentrically stranded 6210 AAAC, AAC or ACSR.
1. B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
2. B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
3. B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
4. B-399 Concentric-Lay Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
5. B498 Zinc-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
6. Duplex Service Drop cable meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474.