Medium Voltage Single Core or Three Cores XLPE Insualted Steel Wire Armored Power Cable
|FOB Price:||US $0.2 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.2/ Meter|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YJV32, YJLV32
- Current: AC Cable
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Wire Core Material: Bare Copper Wire
- Model: Yjv32
- Rate Voltage: 6/10 Kv, 12/20 Kv, 18/30 Kv
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- Trademark: RNE DA
- Origin: Hebei, China
- Application: Construction, Underground, Power Station
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO, CCC, CE
- Brand: Rne Da
- Conductor: Bare Copper Wire
- Armour: Steel Wire Armor or Steel Tape Armored
- Specification: IEC60502-2
- HS Code: 85444921
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable. Power cables for power networks, underground, outdoors and in cable ducting
Standards: BS6622, BS EN/IEC 60228,IEC60502.2
Conductor: Class 2 stranded plain copper conductor to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
Conductor screen: Semi-conducting material
Insulation: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) Type GP8 to BS7655
Insulation Screen: Semi-conducting material
Metallic Screen: Individual and overall copper tape screen to BS6622
Filler: PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) fibres
Separator: Binding tape
Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Type TM1 to BS7655
Single Core: Aluminum Wire Armored (AWA)
MultiCore: Steel Wire Armored (SWA)
Sheath: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Type TM1 to BS7655
Color: Red or Black
3 Using features:
1.Rated voltage: Uo/U:3.6/6kV, 6/10kV(11kV), 12/20kV(24kV), 19/33kV, 26/35kV(35kV).
2. No. of core: Single core or three cores.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250ºC.
4. D.C. resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of 3.6/6kV, 6/10kV(11kV), 12/20kV(24kV), 19/33kV, 26/35kV(35kV).
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0oC when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
9. Minimum Bending Radius
Single core - Fixed: 15 x overall diameter
3 core - Fixed: 12 x overall diameter
(Single core 12 x overall diameter and 3 core 10 x overall diameter where bands are positioned adjacent to joint or terminations provided that the bending is carefully controlled by the use of a former)
The single core armored cables are used for D.C. system only. If used for A.C. system, the magnetic isolation should be applied on the steel armor wires of non-magnetical materials should be used.